Athlete of the Week
Lake Norman Charter football
Dorsainvil, a senior quarterback, was one of 10 athletes in both Carolinas honored in the Carolina Panthers Community Captain program. It recognizes high school athletes who excel in their sport, in the classroom and in their community.
Locker Room Chat
Get to know Michael …
Favorite school subject?
“U.S. history. I’ve always been a history buff, and I like learning about things that I wasn’t around to experience.”
Two famous people you’d invite to dinner?
“(President) Barack Obama and (NFL quarterback) Russell Wilson.”
Favorite late-night snack?
“Stacey’s Cinnamon Pita Chips.”
Games to Watch
• Nov. 2, State championship meet, Beeson Park in Knernersville.
• Nov. 2, Second round of playoffs
• Nov. 6, Third round of playoffs
• Nov. 2, Dual-team state championships
• Nov. 2, State championships, at N.C. State
• Nov. 2, Mercer at Davidson, 1 p.m.