• LangTree Market – Dec. 13, 2013: Already up and running, the market features fresh fruit, convenience store snacks like chips and candy, drinks and a gas station to fuel up.
• Lipp Boutique - Jan. 10: A contemporary women's boutique, Lipp carries clothing and an assortment of other goods including jewelry, purses, shoes, nail polish and cell phone accessories.
• Fab'rik – Feb. 14: Opening just in time for Valentine's Day, Fab'rik offers women's dresses, tops, sweaters, blazers and jackets, skirts, shorts, jeans, shoes and jewelry.
• Swell – Feb. 14: Features a selection of men and women's wetsuits, surf and skateboards, beach gear, water cameras and gifts.
• R. Gregory Jewelers – June. 1: Find a wide variety of diamond, gem stone and pearl jewelry from collections such as Slane, Thistle & Bee, Hiddenite Emeralds, Chamilia and Bulova.
• Silverfly – June 1: Men can discover watches, dress shirts, jeans, pants, shoes and casual shirts to provide that perfect fit.
• Sunup Café and Coffee Shop – Jan. 9: Serving breakfast and brunch, cocktails, coffee and baked goods, this shop is run by Cornelius resident Tom Tressler, who studied culinary arts at the former Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago.
• Bacchus' Wine and Tapas – March 1: Named after the Roman god of wine, this shop will feature artisan cheeses, cured meats, salads, sandwiches, mini desserts, a global list of 100 red, white and sparkling wines with an emphasis on Italian regions, premium liquor and domestic, local and craft beers.
• Hibachi Express & Sushi – April 1: Run by Mona Chen of Davidson's Ming's Bistro. Take your pick from an assortment of chicken, beef and shrimp teriyaki and hibachi dishes or fresh fish rolled in rice and seaweed.
• Mon Chateau – April 1: Run by Mona Chen of Davidson's Ming's Bistro. A martini bar/cocktail lounge that provides a place to relax and get away from the world.
• Yogurt City – April 1: A national frozen yogurt chain offering flavors like Angel Food Cake, Gingerbread, Irish Mint, Maple Bacon Donut, Mountain Blackberry and Snickerdoodle.
• Novanta 90 Pizzeria Napoletana – Spring 2014: The owners of Brooklyn South and Brooklyn Boys pizzerias are teaming up again to craft high-quality, wood-fire pizzas and authentic Italian dishes.
• Sky Café and Gelato – Late May: A quaint café with sandwich and other light fare options as well as Italian ice cream treats.
• Spectrum Eye Care – Mid-February: A team of well-trained optometrists will offer eye exams and an array of glasses.
• Orchid Spa and Nails – March 1: Feel pampered with intricate nail designs, hot stone pedicures, European facials and waxing services.
• Roost Real Estate – April 1: Run by John Mikesh, this company helps buyers and sellers connect all across the Lake Norman community.
• Beth & Company Salon and Day Spa – Late May: Prepare yourself for a day of decompression with options for massages, facials, hair styling, manicures and pedicures and make-up application.